PTP is only 2 Months Away – August 17-25! While there’s a lot of good things Christians can do with their time and money these days, let me suggest that attending PTP may be one of the very best investments you’ll make this year. In encouraging you to attend PTP, let me assure you that no individual or entity profits from PTP (and I’m not a “paid spokesperson”). In no particular order, here’s 10 reasons to consider attending PTP.
- To see LOTS of smiling, joy-filled people!
- To enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- To renew old friendships and make countless new ones.
- To benefit from classes, devotionals and worship opportunities for all ages that are full of God, Scripture and life application.
- To look at it as “continuing education.”
- To take what we learn during PTP and share it with others in our congregations and communities.
- To provide a special opportunity to encourage our family and loved ones in the Lord.
- To experience the joy of worship with thousands of Christians from all over the country and even the world.
- To renew, refresh and recharge your soul.
- To focus on, praise and glorify an awesome God!
Incidentally, “Early Bird” registration is available until July 1.