There’s still time for you to register for PTP but the clock is ticking and PTP will be here in about 2 weeks! If you are still trying to decide whether to come, I believe it’s one of the best investments you’ll make all year!
Here are 7 reasons, in no particular order, to consider participating in PTP.
- There’s a God-Centered Focus to PTP that’s Beautiful. PTP really is all about Renewing, Refreshing and Recharging our spiritual batteries. It’s about worship, praise and strengthening and encouraging one another in the Lord. More than anything else PTP is about glorifying God and building up His people in the word so that the church is strengthened and the lost are reached.
- Perhaps as Much as any Event Among Us, PTP has Something for Everyone. Elders, preachers, deacons, teachers, members, families, ladies, youth, singles, college-age, scholars and students – there’s something for you at PTP.
- Not Only Is There Something for Everybody, But the Quality of That “Something” Is Amazing. Tremendous effort is made each year to bring healthy, solid life-transforming teaching to every session.
- There’s a Great Blend of “New and Improved” with the “Tried and True” at PTP. Here’s what I mean. Every year, PTP adds a number of new speakers, new subjects and new classes all while understanding the things that have helped make PTP grow and be appreciated by so many. There’s a healthy and biblical respect for the past, the present and the future at PTP!
- Opportunities for Growth, for Fellowship, for Networking and for Encouragement are Everywhere and Take All Kinds of Forms. A worship assembly with hundreds and even thousands of voices joining together in song, a class session, new friendships are made, old friendships are renewed, one-on-one discussions. Lives are encouraged and made more Christlike.
- Options, Options, Options! For those who can’t stay for all of PTP, there’s PTP Pre-Conference on August 14-16 (Wednesday-Friday). There’s also Spiritual Renewal Weekend on August 16-18 (Friday- Sunday). Then there’s PTP from August 16-22.
- Special “Stayed to the End” Bonus of a Flash Drive Containing Many Sessions You Heard and Many More That You Didn’t but Wanted To. The price of these flash drives would normally range between $150-$500, depending on whether you attend Spiritual Renewal Weekend or PTP itself, but they are FREE for those who stay to the end. These flash drives have proven to be pure gold to many.
If you have not registered, why not do so today? You’ll be so glad you did – a spiritual feast for you and your family all while enjoying the beautiful Smoky Mountains of east Tennessee!